City Exchange Co. L.L.C.
City Exchange was established in the year 1997 with the first branch in Bur Dubai. It enjoys management support from STATE BANK OF INDIA, which is India's largest Public Sector Bank and one amongst top 50 global banks.
The Company has established its presence in 5 emirates of UAE with its Head Office in Bur Dubai and a network of 18 branches; Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Al Nadha (Dubai), Al Quoz, Jebel Ali Industrial Area 1, Shopper’s Mall (Jebel Ali), Sonapur, Abu Dhabi Hamdan Street, Mussafah, ICAD Residential City, Al Ain, Sharjah(Rolla), Sharjah Al Nahda, Sharjah Industrial Area 3, Ajman(Al Bustan), Ajman Sanaya and Ras Al Khaimah. All branches of the Company are headed by experienced officers from State Bank of India, the leading bank in NRI business in India.
Some of the services provided by City Exchange Co. L.L.C. include:
- Drafts delivered to specific addresses in India along with the customers' letters.
- Money transferred credited within 24 hours in accounts with 200 branches of State Bank of Travancore.
- Issuance of cost effective dollar drafts payable in India.
- Opening all types of NRE accounts in all major banks in India.
- Exchange of all major currencies.
- Fast remittance through Western Union Money Transfer and Xpress Money Transfer Scheme
- Same day salary processing through Wages Protection System (WPS) introduced by Central Bank of UAE
More information can be found at: http://www.cityexchangeuae.com